· Upstate New York printer with over $100 million in sales. Developed and implemented an ink management system which reduced generation of hazardous waste by 69%, salvaged over $300K of usable inventory and reduced raw material purchases by over $750K per year.
· Western New York capital equipment design and fabrication company. Reduced routine engineering workload by 40%, reduced lead time for major processing equipment by 30% and enabled a $20 million (33%) increase in revenues over two years.
· Honeywell/Sensotec $25M sensor business. Increased output by 45% and tripled delivery reliability. Re-engineered workflow and processes increasing inventory turns 4X and shortening customer lead-time for custom products.
· At $5 billion HMO Oxford Health Plans, consolidated data center hardware to rescue failing IT processing operation and later to reduce transaction costs, while company operating in bankruptcy.
· Canadian Call Center: reduced average talk time from 75 minutes (peak time of 145 minutes) to an average of 27 minutes in a 5 month period.
· Canadian, UK and US assembly suppliers (of common, printer- product set): reduced warranty return rate from 4% to less than 0.5% within 18 months.